WELCOME!
- Kate & Keith
- Hi! So glad you came to see our babies....They are little joys! I can't thank God enough for healthy & happy babies. Such a precious gift that I am able to stay home with them. It would drive some people mad to stay home all day- but I love it!! I get ALL of their moments... big and small....wanted and unwanted! If I have learned anything in life, it is that a moment that now may seem unwanted is a moment that soon I will cherish!! So through Kate's many tea party's, books,tears and naps I make a point to cherish them ....now! As for Our Little Man Keith he has the Naps, Feedings and LOADS of Smiles for sure...and in that order... and these I cherish for they will soon be fewer and farther between until they are only but a memory!! So here's hoping that I will actually take time to put new pictures for you to see... if only i could figure out how to post a picture!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment